Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ask and you shall receive...

I stumbled on Wallwisher, and I've honestly already begun using it.  Wallwisher is essentially an online bulletin board.  Students (or anyone) can post 'notes' onto it.  I have one for my elective asking students what they want to learn this quarter and I have on for my World History II course asking students what they'd like to review for the SOL (our state test).  

Students can post anonymously and anyone can edit, move & delete the 'notes'.  They're a great way of gauging how things are going in your class, soliciting advice, mind webs, or anything else you can think up.  You can customize what your Wallwisher looks like and who can post, who can edit and if you want to moderate (or approve) all postings, that is possible too.

Write on my Wallwisher and let me know what you think, what you'd like to see... http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/techinteaching

How would you use Wallwisher?

No comments:

Post a Comment