Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

iTether? iWish!




































So, my inner geek is on high alert today.  Apple is releasing the iPhone 4.0 software today and I'm all sorts of excited.  From different apple rumor sites, it seems like multitasking is going to be included in this one.  I'm glad to have multitasking, especially at night.  I fall asleep to one of my favorite apps, Koi Pond, but if it's running and I want to send a text, I have to reset Koi Pond (the timer, etc) when I finish with the text.  It doesn't seem like a huge thing, but it is unnecessarily klunky.  Why Apple didn't have that in the first place, I don't know.  

But, that isn't what I'm most looking forward to.  I really (REALLY!) hope they finally enable tethering.  Tethering would allow me to use my phone as a modem and connect it to a computer, thus letting me use the AT&T network in the car, for instance.  I would be so happy if that were part of it.  Among my other iPhone geek pals, there is a great deal of skepticism, so I wouldn't bet on its arrival today, but I can hope.  

Don't let me down, Apple.  I'll be awaiting news from Cupertino all morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment