Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Can I say Awesome???

I saw this article on Friday in a Tweet.  I would LOVE this car.  I mean, seriously.  It would be fabulous to have a self-driving car.  Controlling your car from an iPhone app and then letting it drive itself?  As one of my students described it, 'it's like super James Bond'.  Think about it, though.  You could program your car to drive to some far off destination and then sleep in the back (or grade papers at the end of the quarter like some people I know).  No more long trips driving, you could just travel overnight and sleep in the back.

I completely love this idea-nothing about it I dislike.  I think it will be hysterical the first time some elderly pair sees a self-driving car.  HA.

Happy Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment